At The Organic Place we take customer service seriously. We know what it’s like to send e-mails into the outer darkness of cyberspace or to have phone messages disappear in to the labyrinth of voice mail.
Because we want to provide you with the best service on the planet, we have compiled answers to our top 10 most frequently asked questions below. We're confident that you'll find the information you’re looking for.
But if we're wrong, our personal e-mail link is provided at the bottom of this page and we will do everything in our power to respond to your questions within one business day.
We appreciate your interest in our products and company and look forward to serving you in the future.
If you don’t see your question listed above, e-mail us directly by clicking here.
Trial size product samples are available for purchase. Initial offerings will include our certified organic Foundations, Moisturizers, Shampoos, Hair Conditioner, Body Wash, and Body Crème. The costs are listed on the website.
ONE Group’s Miessence products are designed around four different skin profiles. You may find you’ll want to mix-and-match different products from the different profiles to perfectly suit your skin, which is fine!
BALANCING (Normal/Combination Skin)
• even skin tone
• fine to average pore size
• some enlarged pores
• some T-zone oiliness
• occasional breakouts
• some blackheads
REJUVENATING (Dry/Mature Skin)
• loss of elasticity
• varying pore size
• some dry patches
• no sheen/dull complexion
• can feel tight and dry
• may have surface capillaries
Because we have nothing to hide, ONE Group openly discloses all ingredients for all of its products in our printed material and on our website. Please visit our website at www.theorganicplace.com, sign in, click on "Take me to the Products",and select any of our product categories displayed on the upper right hand side of the home page. This will display a list of products within that range. Simply click on the text link for your product of interest and a detailed explanation of the product and the complete ingredient list will be displayed.
ONE Group’s Miessence Translucent Foundations are available in four different shades. We’ve added the names of some celebrities to help in your selection.
PORCELAIN: Fair Skin Types ~ Gwyneth Paltrow and Nicole Kidman VANILLA: Olive, natural tan skin ~ Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie HONEY: Golden tan, dark skin ~ Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek ALMOND: Dark skin ~ Halle Berry and Beyonce’
A sunscreen is currently in development and undergoing testing. As you are already aware, the need for a certified organic sunscreen is critical. We are committed to providing our sunscreen to the international marketplace just as soon as possible. Please note that our Translucent Foundations do provide protection against pollution, UV rays and free radicals.
Unique blends of Tee Tree Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Bitter Orange Extract and other certified organic ingredients are combined to not only enhance but to extend the lifespan of our products.
All Miessence products have an expiration date of eighteen months. This may be extended through refrigeration, but the potency and nutritional value of any product will diminish with time. Each product is labeled with a creation date stamp.
All ONE Group Miessence and MiEnviron products are formulated and packaged at our corporate campus near Brisbane, Australia. USA deliveries are made from our distribution center in Nevada while International orders are shipped from Australia. Delivery times from receipt of order are typically between 3-10 business days.
To obtain organic certification for a product a minimum of 95% of all ingredients of agricultural origin must be certified organic. The remaining 5% of ingredients are also bound by strict guidelines. They are, for example, not permitted to be synthetic chemicals or artificially processed ingredients.
The benefits of certified organic products and processes:
Independent third-party guarantee of quality, and purity of ingredients.
Safe, clean and potent plant extracts of high vitality.
Sustainable agriculture that respects, supports and nurtures the complete ecology and energy of our planet.
Authenticity and integrity of organic and natural claims.
Prevention of damage to the environment and humans by the poisonous chemicals used in conventional agriculture.
While 'natural' and 'organic' claims abound, the only way you can be certain is by using a fully certified organic range of products.Back to Top
The Organic Place ~ Your Exclusive ONE Group Independent Representative